- Login to the PolarPanel and navigate to the desired server.
- Once the service is found, click the "Commandline Manager" button and the page should reload.
- In the top menu select the "Custom Commandlines" menu.
- Click the "New" button and a new window should appear.
- Fill in the description and set the desired fields, remembering to tick them to activate.
- Click the preview button and make sure it fits your needs. If you find fields are missing, contact support.
- Save the commandline, and click the select button to take it into play.
If it is not taken into play, restart the server and watch the console as it starts up for any errors.
How to change your gamemode
In this article we will explain how to use FTP on the TCAdmin Panel, as well as through a FTP...How to Create a Workshop Collection, and a workshop.lua/resource.lua
In this article, we will explain how to set up a Steam Workshop Collection, link it to your...How to Install ULX and make yourself superadmin
ULX is the admin mod used by most Garry's Mod servers. superadmin is the top rank, and this guide...How to add a password to join your server
Visit the TCAdmin Control Panel for your server Press Configuration Files, then then press...How do I access my new server?
After your first invoice payment is paid, and one of our team accept your order, your server will...